Bizsensors has been involved with Multimedia and digital productions for a very long time and has been involved in the promotion of art and culture right from music to films. All our productions have been critically acclaimed in the national and international festival circuits. Right from Festival de Cannes, France to Kolkata International Film Festival, India our films were officially selected and screened.
We are currently running an International Film Festival – PoFIFF (Paradox of Fiction International Film Festival) to celebrate world cinema and provide a platform for filmmaker to showcase their creativity.
Bizsensors Media division’s key focus areas:
- Films production
- Conduct film festivals,
- Marketing of digital and cinematographic films,
- Documentary films,
- Feature films,
- Short films,
- Motion pictures,
- Wildlife films,
- Music albums,
- Audio visual productions,
- Photography and other works within the meaning of the Copyright Act, 1957, for world-wide exploitation on all formats.
- Background score for Mrityubhoj – A national award winning documentary film.
- Background score for On The Brink – A documentary on species which are at the verge of extinction.
- Urmi’s Cat – https://youtu.be/2RYvJwdBOqc
- Sesh Proshno (The last Question) – https://youtu.be/RDkuHCNWujE
- Tar Kotha (Her Words) – https://youtu.be/95XRdD5QRng
- Interrupted Mind – https://youtu.be/fTddrzMCTNw
- A Box of Cuban Cigars – https://youtu.be/1f0jF_fUQvA
- A Requiem for Jenny – https://youtu.be/pzAfxHx4IGo